WBCE CMS Forum

WBCE CMS – Way Better Content Editing.

Du bist nicht angemeldet.

#1 17.09.2023 17:48:04

losttrip
Mitglied

Fading partial text

I am drawing a blank on whether this functionality might already exist in any WBCE modules.  I was originally thinking minibanner could work, but was mistaken.

I would like the page to load with heading text visible, eg: You are here
Then I would like some of the words to animate (fade out/in) change to: We are here
Then I would like some of the words to animate (fade out/in) change to: Everyone is here
Then repeat infinitely...

I know I've seen this kind of presentation on lots of website, but now that I want to create it, I can't find it anywhere.

I've done some general searching on the web, but am obviously not using the correct search terms, because I am not finding relevant results.

I'm not asking anyone to create something for me.  I just want to know if anyone knows of a current module with this capability.  If not, perhaps you could point me to a search term that might lead me to a place I can learn to do this on my own.

Thanks in advance!

#2 17.09.2023 18:36:34

bernd
Developer

Re: Fading partial text

A first idea:
Maybe you could abuse the Vegas-Slider by using a blank image for each picture and only fade the text ...

... nein in Europa verwenden wir beim Programmieren nicht € statt $ ...

Liked by:

losttrip

#3 17.09.2023 22:10:18

florian
Administrator

There are some jquery scripts which exactly do what the TO has in mind. No need for a module imho, just a code2 section.
https://www.jqueryscript.net/blog/best- … ation.html

There's even a plain CSS solution.
https://www.cssscript.com/pure-css-text … animation/

Code allein macht nicht glücklich. Jetzt spenden!

Liked by:

losttrip

#4 18.09.2023 15:49:46

losttrip
Mitglied

Thank you both very much for your guidance.  I ended up using a "fading text" script from the site you suggested, Florian.

Liked by:

florian

Fußzeile des Forums

up